Banner Urgent Care’s Occupational Health Program offers many benefits for both individual employees and employers. While we’re known as Arizona’s leading network of immediate care walk-in clinics, our Occupational Health Program is also part of our complete line of services for the greater Arizona community.
Let’s examine why Banner Urgent Care is a smart choice for implementing, organizing and managing your occupational healthcare plan. But first, it helps to quickly review the impressive benefits of having an occupational health plan.
Benefits of an Occupational Health Plan
The advantages of having an occupational health plan extend across a broad collection of categories: financial, productivity, personal and more. Here are five major benefits:
- Better employee morale. When workers know their employers care, they care. This productive cycle of helping each other out often starts with a gesture of goodwill (and good health) – for example, the announcement of a new occupational health plan! In fact, implementing a safety-first policy – UCE’s injury evaluation and management is a great example – improves employee morale, according to an official study from the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Enhanced accident prevention and faster recovery. If your plan has a Worker’s Compensation feature – and Banner Urgent Care offers this benefit as part of our Occupational Health Program – you’ll enjoy greater flexibility in dealing with employee injuries. You’ll also have a better chance of avoiding them in the first place! If your employees are hurt on the job, our medical professionals can help with many different types of injuries (lacerations, muscle pulls, nail avulsions, wound care, burn treatment and more) to aid in faster, more complete recovery.
- Lower overall healthcare costs. With an efficient occupational healthcare plan in place, your company will save money. From reduced absenteeism to streamlined disability claims, occupational health plans optimize your company’s ability to control pesky healthcare costs. A highly publicized study from the Harvard Business Review showed that every dollar spent in upfront occupational healthcare plans saves an average of $6 in future expenses.
- Better return on investment. Employers invest in their workforce, with recruiting, talent retention and training programs. Likewise, employees are invested in their employer, whether it’s stock ownership, building for a better future or simply believing and enjoying the work that they do. And there’s no better way to improve this dual investment than with an occupational health plan. The financial benefits are obvious, but the true advantages of an occupational health plan transcend budgets and financial plans – they’re an investment in both employee and employer.
- Little time investment, lasting impact. If you partner with an experienced and capable occupational health plan provider like UCE, you can have an effective program up and running in no time. And because we handle all the heavy lifting, your paperwork and administrative tasks are kept to a minimum.
Why choose Banner Urgent Care for your occupational med needs?
Now that you’re aware of the different ways an occupational health plan can bolster your business, increase employee satisfaction and reduce injuries, it’s time to look at why Banner Urgent Care’s customized plan is perfect for your company.
- On-site medical equipment for instant injury care. All of our urgent care clinics have x-ray machines and other equipment to address on-the-job injuries and accidents. Why wait at the ER when your workforce can stop by UCE?
- Drug tests. In order to maintain a productive and positive workforce, you have to detect and avoid potential problems with illegal substance use among employees. UCE’s fast and accurate drug testing can be used for screening purposes and to determine accident causes. Our drug tests are super-convenient, too – just visit any of our walk-in clinics at your leisure, or schedule an appointment.
- 3-tier flexibility. Not all companies require the same occupational health plan. That’s why we’ve developed a customized plan that fits your needs. Three plans available, which include physical examinations, x-rays, EKG testing and even treadmill stress tests. Visit our Occupational Health Plan page to find out more!
- No waiting for medicine. Every Banner Urgent Care facility has an on-site dispensary, so your employees can receive pain relief medication and other treatment right away.
- Large referral network. For injuries that require a specialist physician, Banner Urgent Care networks with a large collection of doctors, therapists, and other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible treatment.
- Experienced, community-focused care. UCE’s passionate, professional staff works with companies all across Arizona with their occupational health plans. We understand the challenges of investing in your employees while also trying to limit healthcare costs. And we’ll make sure all of your questions are addressed – before and during your Banner Urgent Care Occupational Health Plan. We’re your partner for life!
Discover All the Benefits of an Occupational Health Plan – Contact Banner Urgent Care Today!
Banner Urgent Care can put your company and employees first. And that’s no different from our core principle of keeping our patients first. We’ve grown throughout Arizona with a simple, straightforward philosophy: always treat patients with compassion, care and courtesy. You’ll receive the same great service, regardless of which Banner Urgent Care services you choose. While our occupational health plans are gaining recognition as one of Arizona’s most business-friendly, employee-oriented advocacy programs, we also provide OTC medication, medical weight loss programs, physicals and – of course – the best urgent care in the entire state.
We have dozens of healthcare clinics in Arizona – stop by today.
If your company doesn’t have an Occupational Medicine Plan or Occupational Health Plan, the best time to get started is yesterday. Even if you already have an existing program, it never hurts to explore better options. In either case, please contact us today. Banner Urgent Care’s Occupational Health Plan team is available at (480) 988-9108.