Are you concerned about a nagging pain? Do you suffer from sporadic symptoms that you just can’t figure out? Or maybe you haven’t been to the doctor’s office in a while and would like to get an overall health profile.
Can an urgent care facility help?
Absolutely! Quick pop quiz – answer all five questions honestly, then check out the scoring key at the bottom.
- Did you twist your ankle recently, or have other joint issues?
- Do you suffer from common cold symptoms – fever, runny nose, fatigue, sneezing & coughing?
- Have you experienced any “out of the ordinary” issues such as dizziness, sharp pains, intermittent energy loss and other hard-to-pinpoint problems?
- Are you concerned that visiting an emergency room or a primary care physician will stretch your budget?
- Has it been WAY too long since you’ve seen a doctor? And would you like to get a better picture of your health?
OK, ready for your score? If you answer “yes” to any of the questions above, you should stop and visit an urgent care facility today. With expert medical staff, personalized attention, affordable costs & flexible plans, comprehensive diagnosis (x-rays, blood work labs, etc.) and walk-right-in convenience, immediate care centers provide excellent treatment. What’s more, you can also get on track with a long-term health maintenance plan, with scheduled visits to urgent care doctors.
Simply put, immediate care centers – just like Banner Urgent Care – can handle many of those pressing medical needs, and also get you on track toward better health maintenance for optimum lifetime wellness. A common misconception with urgent care centers is that they’re fine for accidents and injuries, but lack the resources to devise lifetime healthcare strategies. Not so – in fact, immediate care is one of the best ways to stay healthy throughout your entire life. And best of all, no appointments are necessary.
And getting urgent medical care in Arizona and Nevada has never been easier. Banner Urgent Care boasts over 40 area offices in the Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas metro areas. If you’d like to speak with a Banner Urgent Care specialist, please call us at (480) 840-3075, or send an email to email@example.com. You can also visit our Clinic Locations page for a center near you.
- How Do I Choose the Best Urgent Care Near Me?
- The Ultimate Urgent Care vs Emergency Room Cheat Sheet
- What Does Urgent Care Do?
- Urgent Care Hours, Wait Times, and More
- Will Urgent Care Treat a Workplace Injury?