Sinusitis is the official term for the swelling or inflammation of the tissue lining within the sinuses. Under normal circumstances, the sinuses are filled with air; however, they can become blocked or filled with fluid. As a result, germs have a place to grow and the consequence is an infection. Finding sinusitis treatment is not particularly difficult, especially with the help of Banner Urgent Care’s treatment facilities in your area.
We want to help you find the relief from sinusitis and find chronic sinus infection treatment with more severe conditions and symptoms. We have medical professionals who can help you to assess the type and severity of your sinus infection so that you can move onto treatment and overcome your sinus infections in no time.
Sinusitis and sinus blockage are often a result of the common cold, deviated septums, nasal polyps, and allergic rhinitis. There are four primary types of sinusitis that you should be aware of that will help you to categorize the type of sinus infection that you are dealing with:
- Recurring Sinusitis – A form of sinusitis that results in numerous sinus attacks within the span of a year
- Chronic Sinusitis – A sinus infection that lasts at least eight weeks or longer
- Subacute Sinusitis – A swelling or inflammation lasting only four to eight weeks
- Acute Sinusitis – Finding treatments for these conditions can be had with the help of our urgent care facilities and expert medical professionals
Sinusitis Treatment, Sinus Infection Relief, and More
Finding sinusitis treatment is not only going to be a huge relief to you and provide immediate comfort, but it has other benefits that you should consider. When you treat your sinusitis, you will gain the following immediate benefits to put and keep you in a healthy condition:
- Significant improvement to the drainage of mucus
- Reduced swelling of the sinuses
- Relief of any pressure and pain related to the sinuses
- Clearing up of any infection.
- Prevention of the formation of scar tissue
- Avoidance of permanent damage to the tissues lining the sinuses and the nose
Are you suffering from a sinus infection or need chronic sinusitis treatment? Whether you simply want to diagnose the severity of your sinusitis or need to find immediate relief, Banner Urgent Care can provide you with all of the sinus infection treatment that you need. All of our staff is friendly, courteous, and respectful, and we will treat you with urgency to find and cure your sinus-related conditions.