We know that having to deal with conjunctivitis (pink eye) is not a fun or pleasant experience. At Urgent Care Extra we will help you to identify pink eye, help to determine the source, and get you set up with conjunctivitis treatment.
Where Does Pink Eye Come From?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, can come from a variety of different sources. While it’s possible to reduce the likelihood of getting pink eye, not all factors can be controlled. Either way, finding pink eye treatment is both quick and easy with the help of Urgent Care Extra. Sources of pink eye can include any of the following and more:
What Are the Symptoms?
The symptoms you are suffering may differ from the average case. There are some commonalities between most cases of pink eye.
- Redness along the white of the eye
- Redness on the inner eyelid
- Increase in amount of tears
- Yellow discharge crusting over eyelashes (after sleeping)
- White or green discharge from the eye
- Itchy or burning eyes
- Blurred vision or low visibility
- Abnormal sensitivity to light
If you’re experiencing any number of these symptoms, give us a call today at Urgent Care Extra and we will help you to find conjunctivitis treatment if you are suffering from pink eye.
Pink Eye Treatment, Conjunctivitis Remedies, and More
Pink eye treatment can be easy to receive with the help of Urgent Care Extra. Look for a local facility near you to receive immediate attention for all of your pink eye related needs. As conjunctivitis is contagious, it’s important to find and receive treatment as soon as possible. We can help by providing treatment and other conjunctivitis remedies.
Preventing the Spread of Pink Eye
Whether you are receiving treatment for pink eye or not, you should be wary about the contact you have with other people as pink eye is easily spread. Here are a few suggestions to avoid accidentally spreading pink eye.
- Avoid touching/rubbing the infected eye(s)
- Frequently wash your hands
- Wash bed linens, towels, and pillowcases in hot water and detergent
- Avoid eye makeup (or sharing it)
- Switch to eyeglasses and toss disposable lenses
- Avoid sharing certain articles: unwashed towels, glasses, and more
Are you ready to find treatments for pink eye and reduce the complications of trying not to spread it any further? Give us a call today at Urgent Care Extra and we will help you diagnose the severity while giving you the knowledge, best practices and treatment to overcome your case of pink eye.