By choosing a primary care physician (PCP), you are setting yourself up for a lifestyle that speaks of health and happiness. Primary care physicians enable you to monitor your health status, develop a friendly relationship, get referred to other specialists, and much more.
Primary care physicians are essential for a healthy lifestyle, regardless if you are already healthy or need to make improvements in your life. Physician immediate care comes with a wide range of benefits when choosing from medical professionals at Urgent Care Extra.
Whether you’re trying to answer if there is a “PCP near me” or if you want to switch physicians, you can always give us a call and we will lend a hand.
Physicians Urgent Care
Physicians, urgent care, and regular visits all attribute to a healthy lifestyle. It’s always recommended to choose a primary care physician to call your own, so that you can rely on them for medical expertise, referrals, and treatment. If you’re looking for physicians, urgent care, tests or treatment, Urgent Care Extra can help by providing you with everything you need.
Primary care physicians will have a number of positive effects on your lifestyle:
- Lifestyle & Family Knowledge – By establishing a professional relationship with a primary care physician, he or she will begin to learn more about you, your lifestyle, and your family history. This information is critical for any individual who wants to improve their health. When a primary care physician has this information at his disposal, he can better spot trends, provide warnings based on family genetics, and recommend lifestyle changes based on your goals.
- Treatment for Common Medical Conditions – Like a doctor, a primary care physician can provide treatment for common medical conditions that are not considered an emergency. The longer you establish a history with your primary care physician, the better he or she will be able to understand what works best for you and your medical conditions.
- Health Care Recordkeeping – Keeping track of files and paperwork can be overwhelming for some individuals and families. With a primary care physician, the facility will keep all of this information on your behalf, meaning you don’t have to spend as long managing medical paperwork.
- Preventive Care – A primary care physician will be able to help you spot any warning signs of certain illnesses. Once an oncoming illness or medical condition has been identified, preventive action be taken to reduce or entirely eliminate the possibility of an illness or medical condition from surfacing. This medical benefit makes it worthwhile because it also means that you will save money in the long run by preventing further medical fees when early detections occur.
- Disease Screening – If you find yourself feeling ill, not at the top of your game, or just feel off, you can always talk to your primary care physician. They will be able to help you identify what is wrong and can even screen for specific diseases and conditions. Getting regular screenings is recommended, as not all diseases have apparent side effects that can be detected on the surface.
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations help you to fight off all kinds of diseases. They develop a substantial resistance in your body against future attacks of diseases and will drastically reduce the chance of you getting ill from specific illnesses. These vaccinations are important for staying healthy as another form of preventive care.
- Monitoring Overall Health of the Body – By regularly checking your blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and other bodily statistics, your primary care physician can keep an eye on how well your body is doing. If any irregularities are detected, different forms of treatment can be provided.
- Referrals to Specialists – Any time a physician can’t provide the care you need, he or she will be able to provide a recommendation to another medical specialist who is highly experienced.
Why You Want to Choose Urgent Care for Your Primary Care Needs
If you’re ready to start improving the quality of your health, you might be asking, “Are there any primary care physicians near me?” The good news is that Urgent Care Extra provides primary care physician services all over Arizona and Nevada. This makes it easy for individuals and families to get the specialized, one-on-one treatment and attention they need for a healthy lifestyle.
When you’re looking for a primary care physician, working with Urgent Care Extra will yield these additional benefits beyond the numerous medical benefits:
- No Appointment Necessary
- Extended Hours
- Open Weekends and Holidays
- In-house Medication Dispensary
- In-house X-ray
- Accepts Most Insurances and Cash
- And more!
Have you been wondering, “Where is a primary care physician near me?” Just look for Urgent Care Extra and inquire about our physicians for you or your family. We will ensure that you have everything you need to support a healthy lifestyle. You won’t have to constantly be asking yourself whether or not a “primary care physician near me” will be available, because Urgent Care Extra will always be available.
Give us a call today and we’ll help you find a primary care physician for all of your medical and lifestyle needs! An appointment is never necessary for receiving medical attention. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer. We’re open on the weekends, holidays, and with extended hours, meaning we’re always open when it’s convenient for you.
Get treated today and treat yourself to a healthy lifestyle with a primary care physician!