Title: Territory Sales Representative – (TSR) – Phoenix and Tucson
Job Category: Sales
Job Description: Urgent Care Services Field Sales – Occupational Medicine and Corporate Wellness – Phoenix, AZ
* The responsibilities of a Territory Sales Representative (TSR) for Banner Urgent Care will be to work within an assigned territory with the goal of maximizing sales and positioning Banner Urgent Care as the leading provider in patient-centric health management, Occupational Health, and Corporate Wellness relationships. The TSR must assume responsibility for achieving sales goals by implementing marketing and sales strategies aimed at effectively selling and promoting Banner Urgent Care services to employers, hospital groups, primary-care providers, schools, and other various patient focused marketing opportunities. This position will require the ability to work independently within an assigned geography with limited supervision, but the candidate must also work collaboratively as a member of a larger sales team. A professional appearance, persuasive communication style, and willingness to adapt and thrive within a dynamic and growing medical services provider such as Banner Urgent Care are baseline qualities needed for consideration. The ideal candidate would be a competitive and highly motivated professional with a “hunter” type mentality to growing the market for Banner Urgent Care services in a defined territory.
* In a defined geographic territory, the TSR will build, manage and maintain relationships with large employers, hospital groups, primary care providers, and other various accounts. This position will also interface heavily with potential patients of Banner Urgent Care at our clinic grand openings, open houses, and targeted health fairs.
Internally, the TSR must work collaboratively with a team of TSRs, and multiple layers of the Banner Urgent Care clinic management team.
* Actively contribute to the overall sales goals of Banner Urgent Care by developing strong customer relationships, effectively communicating the value and scope of services provided at our clinics, and persuasively compelling customers to action by securing contracts for agreed upon services.
* TSR must keep an accurate and ongoing record of activity within the territory. This would include notes of all sales calls, including key opportunities and objections addressed during each interaction, and any information that will ensure maximum effectiveness for future sales calls
* Develop and maintain a mastery of knowledge regarding Banner Urgent Care services and mastery of skill in consultative promotion techniques.
* Understand the most up-to-date trends in healthcare services and optimal patient care strategies.
* Effectively manage and prioritize time and available resources to achieve maximum sales in the local territory:
* Effectively manage and prioritize time to ensure maximum customer penetration and sales volume with limited supervision.
* Evaluate, identify, and develop a daily plan for routes that maximize the opportunity to call on targeted customers with maximum efficiency and limited non-productive times.
* Pre-call plan prior to all sales calls in order to determine appropriate messages which will achieve maximum effect on each sales call.
* Must maintain a valid driver’s license, comprehensive motor vehicle insurance, and obey all applicable traffic laws.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* A Bachelor’s degree required from college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the U.S.
* At least 1 year of B2B sales experience required.
* Intermediate computer skills required (Windows, Word, and Excel).
* Must be a self-starter and be able to evaluate options and make decisions on your own.
* Prior computer experience using sales data/call reporting software ideal.
* Proven leadership and decision-making ability.
* A strong desire to work in a dynamic and growing company that is leading the way in patient-centric health care. Must be willing to adapt to change quickly, and thrive in a fluid work environment.