Your spouse has a nagging cough that won’t go away. Your daughter sprained her ankle during soccer practice and it might be broken. Or maybe you have a bad migraine.
All of these scenarios demand rapid, responsive medical care. Do you head to the nearest hospital emergency room, or instead opt for the closest urgent care
center? Before immediate care facilities became popular, there really wasn’t a choice. Now, with urgent care centers everywhere, patients have better options than just heading for the ER!
We’ve compiled 10 ways that immediate care centers can save you time and money. Read below for just a few of the advantage.
- Walk right in. No appointments are necessary – just like a hospital ER, we’re ready to assist the moment you walk into our facility.
- No insurance? No big deal. Urgent care is known for ultra-affordable prices, so most folks enjoy excellent care without the huge financial burden.
- Maintenance saves money in the long run. Just like a car will perform better with regular oil changes and checkups, people stay healthier with routine exams. Urgent care isn’t just about addressing an immediate need; in many cases, doctors and nurses are more than willing to provide long-term medical care.
- Quick, concise diagnosis. There’s a reason facilities like ours are called “urgent.” Urgent care centers have fully-trained medical professionals ready to serve your emergency needs.
- Affordable care. Unlike red tape-ridden emergency rooms, urgent care centers provide patient-oriented medical attention. And that means less expensive (but still high quality) care.
- From infants to senior citizens, you’re covered. Many immediate care networks (Urgent Care Extra included) can treat patients of any age. No more calling around for specialized doctors – just stop by and we’ll take care of anyone, whether you’re 2 or 92.
- Efficient check out process. When you’re ready to leave, we’ll review your visit and schedule any follow-up appointments, if necessary. It’s a simple, streamlined process, designed to get you on your way without unnecessary paperwork.
- One building, multi-purpose equipment and capability. Urgent Care Extra (among other immediate care centers) has everything you need for a comprehensive diagnosis. Bloodwork, x-rays, EKG – we can do it all, right in one convenient place. That’s a HUGE time saver!
- We’ll address job-related accidents. Unsure if your medical provider can handle Occupational Medicine or Worker’s Compensation? Most urgent care centers have policies and procedures in place to align your care with the latest workplace injury and illness protocols.
Urgent Care Extra not only saves you time and cuts down on urgent care costs – we also save needless hassle and headaches that are prevalent with hospital ER rooms. Our ever-expanding base of immediate care centers in Arizona and Nevada has over 40 facilities to serve your needs – now!
As one of the premier immediate medical care networks in the southwestern United States, Urgent Care Extra is here to help in any way possible. If you’d like to learn more about our specific care capabilities or have any questions, you can speak directly with an UCE consultant at (480) 840-3075. Or, send an email to email@example.com. Thanks for reading the Urgent Care Extra blog – check back for other useful information about the medical issues that impact you and your loved ones.
- How Do I Choose the Best Urgent Care Near Me?
- The Ultimate Urgent Care vs Emergency Room Cheat Sheet
- What Does Urgent Care Do?
- Urgent Care Hours, Wait Times, and More
- Urgent Care Payment, Insurance, and More
- Will Urgent Care Treat a Workplace Injury?